All Souls School Parent Teacher Association
About our PTA
All parents and members of staff at All Souls C of E school are members of the Parent Teachers Association. A group of these meet regularly to support the school in a variety of ways, with a special emphasis on fundraising. Anyone who is able to help with any of our events, has ideas for fundraising or just wants to get involved, please come to our regular meetings or contact a member of the PTA.
Fundraising activities were very successful last year - with plenty of fun events that the whole school community got involved with! Our annual Summer Fair was, as always, a highlight, with its talent contest, sumo-wrestling, bouncy castle, fun games and delicious food. Other events included a quiz evening, school discos, International Food Evenings, a winter fair and lots of cake, toy and book sales.
All Souls School PTA is a registered charity (number 1149815). The PTA also supports charity fundraisers and helps to develop links with the local community and local businesses. Click here to find out more details about our charitable status.
There are lots of ways you can help the PTA to support your child:
- Help before and during events or at other times during the year.
- Come along to PTA meetings and/or join our committee.
- Let us know if you have any ideas, contacts or skills we could use.
- Whenever you are shopping online, please do so via EasyFundraising which provides a FREE fundraising service for our PTA when you shop online. Sign up here.
- And finally, we are always extremely grateful to receive donations.
Parent representatives have a very important role. There are usually two representatives per class who provide a link between individual classes and parents and the PTA committee. The support from parent representatives is vital when it comes to organising events like the class cake sales and helping to find volunteers.
We always need more help so just one hour assisting at an event is invaluable.